It has been a while since I last posted about the TUG IDE.
I have got good few things working, but I didn’t have much time to write about them or make videos. I have been busy with stuff not related to TUG, mostly working on websites and making a small program.
Since the content I have posted from the IDE is all over the place, I will go through all of it here. Some of features/functions are still WIP or barely working or crashing. I will be fixing all of the bugs once I get most of planned stuff working.
I’m hoping to have an experimental build up are running within 2/3 weeks from now, but as always there is a lot that could go wrong so it could be delayed (or quicker if I get lucky).
Here is the current status as of 2014.12.08, each time I will update I will be making a new post, so if you are looking for the most recent status check the most recent post in TUG IDE.
TUGON (TUG’s txt)
- Loading (loading and parsing works already)
- Debugger (it will report all of the syntax errors)
- Displaying (Text – WIP)
- Editor (WIP)
- Connecting with Models and Script files (WIP)
- Loading (it works with TUG models, most models exported with Blender, Maya, Maya LT and probably most of the modeling software)
- Loading from TUGON files (WIP)
- Displaying (shaders, normal maps, diffuse maps and light works)
- Exporting (WIP)
- Loading (fully working for OBJs and TGA textures)
- Shaders (diffuse maps + normal maps + 1 light working)
- Switching texture (WIP)
- Reload (WIP)
- Editor (WIP)
- Syntax Highlighting (WIP)
- Error highlighting (WIP)